Mobi Kids is the perfect introduction to numeracy and numbers for your little ones.
Players each select one set of number tiles. Each set contains the exact same numbers. Players connect their number tiles to form equations using the communal operation tiles (+,- and =). The first player to connect all their number tiles wins!
If this is too challenging, not to worry! Inside the whale, there is an activity booklet full of mini-games. These games help little ones gain confidence with numbers by offering a step-by-step approach to equation building and subsequently Mobi Kids game play!
How to Play Overview
- Empty all tiles onto a flat playing surface.
- Separate the green and purple tiles from the blue tiles. All the blue tiles are operations. All the purple and green tiles are numbers.
- Each player users one set of number tiles. Player 1 uses green and Player 2 uses purple.
- To start, any player/team calls out "GO!"
- Each valid equation is called a “pod”, using the tiles each player continues to build equations on those pods, similar to a crossword.
- When a player/team connects ALL their numbers, that player/team shouts "Mobi!".
- Ages 4-8 years
- 1 - 4 players
- 86 playing tiles
- No pencil, paper, board or elaborate scoring require
- Helps improve skills: arithmetic, cooperative play, visual processing, sequential thought, focus & attention, recognition & identification, hand-eye coordination, fine-motor skills